Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lyrics

The lyrics I chose for this project are About life by Marcus Aurelius.

Some people might say life sucks or life is full of shit While other people say life is beautiful or life is full of surprises I must say, I agree with all those Life is whatever you think of it..

I picked these lyrics because i believe that they speak the truth. These lyrics talk about how people say all sort of things about life. When i think about it, that statement is very true and i have done that before. But this poem made me realize that life is all about you and how you treat it. If you have fun and don't worry so much about what other people think life can be such an amazing experience. But if you live life scared and in the shadows you will think life sucks and you will always be talking about how bad it is. These lyrics are pretty inspiring to me. They just make me want to do more things and go more places to make my life better. They make me feel good about how my life is going so far and it just helps me think about where or what I'm doing next.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Andres, you have some really nice ideas happening here. I really like your Haunted Chavez, actually I love it. The idea is hilarious, simple and effective. I think you are capable of MUCH, you just need to push yourself and keep up with everything. If I could have you work on a few things for next semester: I would tell you to put a little more effort into your writing, as well as getting your binder organized. I would also tell you to try your best to come on time and every day. You have the ability to do some fantastic art, but you will need every minute you can get. I look forward to next semester, and all that you will do!